Thought I’d give you all an update on things. I just released a new book!
(Note: If you haven’t signed up yet, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for the latest updates. I’ve been talking about this book on and off for the past couple of months. Thanks for reading!)
In this book, I talk about how to become a successful real estate investor by finding your niche. After over a decade of experience, I tell my own story of how I got into real estate investing.
I share my journey from the beginning as a bird dogger, wholesaler, buy and hold landlord and eventually a mobile home investor. Also, you’ll find a few other stories of how other investors I knew found their niche.
Inside you’ll discover the following:
You’ll get information to additional resources that will help you on your real estate investing journey.
I have a special $0.99 promotion for a limited time only. Buy the book today before the price goes up! Feel free to share and pass on.
Have a great weekend!
p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post on my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!
Have a question? Sign up for the newsletter for the latest updates and grab my free book.
Interested in learning more about mobile home investing? Be sure to check out my book, thanks for reading!
- Book Release: Real Estate Investing Sucks: How to Deal with Change and Find Success as a Real Estate Investor
- Book Release: Real Estate Investing Sucks: How to Find, Manage, and Hire Contractors—the Right Way!
- Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing with Sharon Vornholt: Real Estate Investing Sucks
- Investing 101: Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing Podcast – Investing in Mobile Homes
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever with Joe Fairless: Why A Mobile Home Isn’t Exactly Mobile and Why YOU Should Be Investing in Them