Investing 101: SAFE Act & Dodd-Frank Interview
Since there have been a lot of folks concerned about the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank, I thought I’d do an interview addressing the issues for mobile home investors with a special guest Bill Walston, who is well versed on the subject.
Check out the video to find out more, thanks for watching!
(Note: As a side note, I’d like to personally thank everyone who took the time to read my new book and write a review here as well as on my Amazon book page(s) — your support means the world to me!
For those who have read the book and enjoyed it, I hope you share your thoughts on it [via Amazon review, website, blog, etc]. I really appreciate your support!)
p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post either here and/or my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!
Have a question? Sign up for the newsletter for the latest updates and grab my free book.
Interested in learning more about mobile home investing? Be sure to check out my book, thanks for reading!
250 x 250
- Investing 101: SAFE Act Solutions
- Investing 101: My Final Words on the SAFE Act
- SAFE Act Update: Preserving Access to Manufactured Housing Act
- Terminology Tuesday – SAFE Act
- Investing 101: Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing Podcast – Investing in Mobile Homes