Recently, I was interviewed for the Mo’ Money Podcast with my good friend and fellow blogger Jessica Moorhouse.
(Note: If you haven’t listened to Jessica’s podcast, be sure to check it out. If you have, please consider leaving a review for her on iTunes. It’s one of my favorite podcasts that I listen to, always fun and informative!)
Here I talk about how I got started in real estate investing and how I eventually got into mobile home investing. Also, I talk more about my background as an entrepreneur and the types of businesses I started in my early years. Be sure to tune in, you don’t want to miss this!
Blog Posts Mentioned:
p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post on my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!
Have a question? Join the new discussion group where you can ask questions, share and discuss.
Interested in learning more about mobile home investing? Be sure to check out my book, thanks for reading!
Adventures in Mobile Homes: Official Book TrailerVideo Link
- Investing 101: Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing Podcast – Investing in Mobile Homes
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever with Joe Fairless: Why A Mobile Home Isn’t Exactly Mobile and Why YOU Should Be Investing in Them
- Rental Income Podcast with Dan Lane: How to Get Started Investing in Mobile Homes
- Podcast: 5 Things You Can Do to Learn Your Market When It Comes to Mobile Home Investing
- Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing with Sharon Vornholt: Real Estate Investing Sucks