Mobile Home Investing 101: Importance of Relationships with Park Managers
So many times, folks have asked me how to be successful in mobile home investing. Many struggle to obtain leads and find the right deal.
But, it’s not only about finding the right deal — it’s about building relationships. And, one of the most important relationships are with the park managers of the parks you want to work in.
Here’s a video I put together to show you why and how park managers have helped me to succeed. Enjoy!
(Note: For those interested, I ran across a great interview on Dodd-Frank if you’d like to check it out. Thanks for reading!)
p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post either here and/or my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!
Have a question? Sign up for the newsletter for the latest updates and grab my free book.
Interested in learning more about mobile home investing? Be sure to check out my book, thanks for reading!
250 x 250
- Investing 101: Why I Focus on Building Relationships
- Investing 101: The Importance of Persistence and Follow Up
- Investing 101: The Importance of Being Patient
- Investing 101: The Importance of Learning A System
- Investing 101: Mobile Homes Vs. Mobile Home Parks (Video)