(Note: I think it’s important to know the terminology and words used when learning any new business including mobile home investing. I came up with ‘Terminology Tuesday’ as a way to go over the terminology used in the mobile home business. It’s important to know the terminology when talking to people in the business so you’re all on the same page).
Since I’m fixing up a number of mobile homes, I wanted to take some time to talk to you about a little known resource: the mobile home supply store. Check out the video to find out more, thanks for watching!
(Note: For anyone interested, be sure to check out the new discussion group where you can ask questions, share and discuss. Thanks for reading!)
p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post either here and/or my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!
Have a question? Sign up for the newsletter for the latest updates and grab my free book.
Interested in learning more about mobile home investing? Be sure to check out my book, thanks for reading!
- Terminology Tuesday – Painting a Mobile Home
- Terminology Tuesday – Mobile Home Skirting
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Plumbing: Sewer Line Walk-Thru
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Tree Branch and Shed Removal
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – How to Clean a Furnace