(Note: I think it’s important to know the terminology and words used when learning any new business including mobile home investing. I came up with ‘Terminology Tuesday’ as a way to go over the terminology used in the mobile home business. It’s important to know the terminology when talking to people in the business so you’re all on the same page).
**** Tricks of the Trade is a new series I have started that will be included with “Terminology Tuesday” posts. The goal of this series is to share with you the “tricks of the trade” I have learned in the mobile home business.
Today, I am going to take you through a walk-thru of an actual case where I had to replace a roof on a mobile home I recently took back.
Check out the video to find out more, thanks for watching!
(Note: For anyone who missed it, here’s an article I recently wrote. Thanks for reading!)
p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post on my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!
Have a question? Join the new discussion group where you can ask questions, share and discuss.
Interested in learning more about mobile home investing? Be sure to check out my book, thanks for reading!
Adventures in Mobile Homes: Official Book TrailerVideo Link
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Plumbing: Sewer Line Walk-Thru
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Repairing a Shingle Roof
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Tree Branch and Shed Removal
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Window Replacement
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Fixing Up a Door Jamb