(Note: I think it’s important to know the terminology and words used when learning any new business including mobile home investing. I came up with ‘Terminology Tuesday’ as a way to go over the terminology used in the mobile home business. It’s important to know the terminology when talking to people in the business so you’re all on the same page).
**** Tricks of the Trade is a new series I have started that will be included with “Terminology Tuesday” posts. The goal of this series is to share with you the “tricks of the trade” I have learned in the mobile home business.
Though I’d mix up a bit with this “Terminology Tuesday” post and share with you a walk-thru of how to fix a door jamb — a very common issue I’ve run across with mobile homes.
Hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching!
p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post on my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!
Have a question? Join the new discussion group where you can ask questions, share and discuss.
Interested in learning more about mobile home investing? Be sure to check out my book, thanks for reading!
Adventures in Mobile Homes: Official Book TrailerVideo Link
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Fixing and Replacing a Furnace
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Stove/Oven Walk-Thru (Cleaning a Stove/Oven)
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Fixing a Bathroom Ventilation Fan
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Magic Eraser
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Epoxy Paint