(Note: I think it’s important to know the terminology and words used when learning any new business including mobile home investing. I came up with ‘Terminology Tuesday’ as a way to go over the terminology used in the mobile home business. It’s important to know the terminology when talking to people in the business so you’re all on the same page).
**** Tricks of the Trade is a new series I have started that will be included with “Terminology Tuesday” posts. The goal of this series is to share with you the “tricks of the trade” I have learned in the mobile home business.
Though I’d mix it up a bit with this “Terminology Tuesday” post and share with you a walk-thru of an actual case where a neighbor’s tree branch fell on the storage shed of one of my residents. Consequently, we had to remove the tree branch and the entire shed since it was a major hazard.
Thanks for watching!
p.s. Feel free to leave comments on any post either here and/or my Facebook Page. Comments are always welcome, thanks for reading!
Have a question? Join the new discussion group where you can ask questions, share and discuss.
Interested in learning more about mobile home investing? Be sure to check out my book, thanks for reading!
Adventures in Mobile Homes: Official Book TrailerVideo Link
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Plumbing: Sewer Line Walk-Thru
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Fixing Up a Door Jamb
- Terminology Tuesday – Storage Shed Walk-Thru
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Stove/Oven Walk-Thru (Cleaning a Stove/Oven)
- Terminology Tuesday (Tricks of the Trade) – Generator