By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of AdventuresInMobileHomes.com or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from AdventuresInMobileHomes.com
You must not:* Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from our website.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
3. Acceptable Use
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
The materials on AdventuresInMobileHomes' web site are provided “as is”. AdventuresInMobileHomes.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, AdventuresInMobileHomes.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AdventuresInMobileHomes.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Adventures In Mobile Homes' Internet site, even if AdventuresInMobileHomes.com or an AdventuresInMobileHomes.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AdventuresInMobileHomes.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AdventuresInMobileHomes.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AdventuresInMobileHomes.com may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
AdventuresInMobileHomes.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AdventuresInMobileHomes.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Affiliate CompensationAdventuresInMobileHomes.com contain some affiliate advertising and links. From time to time, AdventuresInMobileHomes.com recommends products and services based in part on a good faith belief that the purchase of such products or services will help purchasers in general. If you purchase these items, AdventuresInMobileHomes.com receives a small commission. You should always perform your own due diligence before buying products or services from anyone via the Internet. This includes products and services sold on this website and all other websites.
In this Web Site Privacy Statement (“statement”), we, AdventuresInMobileHomes.com provide information about how we collect, use and transfer personally identifiable data from you, a web site visitor, through www.adventuresinmobilehomes.com, and other web sites that we operate and on which we post a direct link to this statement (collectively the “site”).
This statement covers only data collected through the site and not any other data collection or processing, including, without limitation, data collection practices of other web pages to which we link or data that we or our affiliates collect offline or through web sites that do not display a direct link to this statement.
Types of Data and Collection Methods.
Collection Purposes, Use of Data. We use the data we collect for the following general purposes:* To respond to the request that you sent us such as your request for information, or your request to subscribe to a service we offer;
* To administer, protect and improve our site and our systems;
* To better understand the preferences of our site visitors;
* To identify server problems;
* To compile aggregated statistics about site usage;
* To help personalize your experience of our site;
* To improve our products and services and other internal business purposes; and
* To inform you about our products and services.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions you might have regarding the information practices described in this statement. You may contact us here.